Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stoooopid customers!

tag
cantretire
Contributor

Re: Stoooopid customers!

After a few years spending Halloween in the West Village, nothing shocks me anymore!
Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cantretire wrote:
After a few years spending Halloween in the West Village, nothing shocks me anymore!

Same here. Living in the DC area (spent most of my young life working IN Dc) has jaded my patootie like nothing else!!

While I was working in DC, I had to deliver graphic jobs to this one customer -- right in the heart of Gangbanger Central. About every other time I went to the office, there'd be a chalk outline and fresh blood drying on the sidewalk.

Twice, I drove right through gangbang shoot-outs. Needless to say, my insurance company raised my rates after the SECOND time I had to get the bullet-holes bonded over. :/

Never again will I willingly live in or work in the DC area. Nope!!
Message 32 of 33
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

My sister used to work at Victoria's Secret in San Francisco, she told me drag queens would come in to shop pretty regularly. But surprisingly they would almost never try anything on. I guess that saved some awkward moments for the ladies in the dressing room...
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.