Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid time zones

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stupid time zones

I'm sitting here on myFICO because I'm waiting for the Big Reveal on American Idol. I can't read the news on Fox or CNN or Yahoo because they've got spoilers since I'm on the West Coast and it's already old news for the East Coast. Can't call any of my buddies b/c most of them are East Coast and they might slip up and tell me!
And myFICO is dead! Come on people! Entertain me! I've got at least another hour before I find out who wins for this year! AAARRRGHH!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stupid time zones

LMAO @ you!!  I'm sorry, can't help it!  I think stuff like this all the time, I just don't post!

I'm supposed to be researching business credit, and of course this forum is the best resource, so here I am on the smorgasboard researching!  Smiley Very Happy

Trish
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL Trish.. it's ok. I'm weird, I know it!!! As I lay in bed at night, I think about the things I need to post the next day, and often consider jumping up and posting them before I fall asleep and forget them Smiley Very Happy

Now I know who won, btw Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Hmmm....so if that makes you weird I am almost afraid to the what it makes me! Smiley Tongue By the way, I really am doing research,  I am just taking a break!  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I really am doing.... something... important... ! LOL

DH gets irritated that I'm always on here, but I totally go martyr on him "oh but honey, ALL the work I'm doing to salvage YOUR credit, you should be thanking me!" and he falls for it every time Smiley Wink ((just kidding, I do the martyr thing jokingly, and he acquiesces, jokingly))

He's taken to calling this the (excuse my french) my F!ck-o forum Smiley Happy because I eff him out of computer time by using his laptop instead of my mac.. I can't help it! my mac is upstairs & if I'm on it, then I can't snuggle up to him! (more martyr psychology coming out there..) lol
Message 5 of 8
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Too funny!!  I thought I was the only one who used (successfully) those tactics towards the hubby!

Now when hubz calls and wonders how its going, he is quick to get off the phone so I can "get back to it"!!  He usually gets offended because I want to get off of the phone (I don't like talking on the phone), however as of late, he has NO problem with it!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

American what?

Idol who?

I only watch the first part of the season with all the people making idiots of themselves. I can't get into it after that...
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's our favorite part, too. The last three weeks, all we have watched is the performance night and then the last five minutes of the vote-off.. no need to see a bunch of junior high chorus-style performances and their cheap goofy Ford/Coke music vid ads.

Ever since my secret boyfriend Jason Castro got voted off, I just haven't cared.. sigh..
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.