Did you mean: 

Sue, sue, sue, and...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sue, sue, sue, and...

...I get this in the mail:

Dear demed,

while researching public records of small claims lawsuits filed in your are, we ran across the case you recently filed. We hope to help you get the money you feel you deserve.

[...]

Judge Pirro is a new court TV program. [...]

if we select your case for "Judge Pirro" to hear, and if you win, You will receive the total judgement awarded in our court, we guarantee it!

Please call me as soon as possible at... [...]

We also take care of your travel expenses to and from Chicago.

Sincerely,

[...]

i doubt they would select such a boring case (non-PP against Plaza Associates) for morning TV, but i thought it would be funny....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Sue, sue, sue, and...

Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 5
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

I say do it!! haha, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 3 of 5
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

...I get this in the mail:

Dear demed,

while researching public records of small claims lawsuits filed in your are, we ran across the case you recently filed. We hope to help you get the money you feel you deserve.

[...]

Judge Pirro is a new court TV program. [...]

if we select your case for "Judge Pirro" to hear, and if you win, You will receive the total judgement awarded in our court, we guarantee it!

Please call me as soon as possible at... [...]

We also take care of your travel expenses to and from Chicago.

Sincerely,

[...]

i doubt they would select such a boring case (non-PP against Plaza Associates) for morning TV, but i thought it would be funny....

LOL!

When I was on Jury Duty some years back, the only channel the TV sets in the Jury Room showed had among other shows The People's Court. This was at a time when former NYC Mayor Ed Koch was the Judge being his usual bombastic self, berating all the witnesses. Now it seems like there are lots of rent-a-judge shows on the tube, I suppose because like game shows they are cheap to produce.

If you get picked, will they let you spend any time doing the tourist bit in Chicago?  I grew up in Milwaukee so visited Chicago fairly frequently while growing up, and now my brother lives there, it's a great city with lots to see and do.

Message Edited by MattH on 12-06-2008 06:36 PM
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 4 of 5
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

I say go for it!  It may sound boring to you but who knows what the people behind the show would think?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.