Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Ormon's Advice

tag
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Re: Suze Ormon's Advice

Yes she's always advised to keep out of CC debt and save money. But I'd say her advice has only become "extreme" recently, and it's in regard to the current economy.
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fishbjc wrote:

I took her scrimping advice to heart.  I decided to take a book of hers from the library instead of purchasing a copy for myself.

ROFLMAO - That just struck me as hilarious. I doubt that is how you meant it but it sounds like you stole her book. That'll teach her to be such a savings advocate, LOL.

Message 22 of 23
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Suze Orman is the reason I am almost out of debt. I LOVE her. I watch her religiously every Saturday night at 9pm. Someone posted that they didn't like to really listen to her because she make millions. Well, I haven't bought anything of hers because watching her is free and she has given out for free several of her books. So, she is not making money off of me. I think she is genuine in trying to get people to get their finances in order.

People buy all of these get out of debt programs, spending money they could have put in the bank. I haven't spent a dime on any debt programs. Just watch Suze and other financial shows, like On the money, and apply it in my life.

I'm sure most of Suze's money is from wise investing.

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.