Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swiss Colony "pre approval", LOL!!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Swiss Colony "pre approval", LOL!!!

What?!! Got this catalog in the mail today, and the first page was a big pre approval!! Lol!! I'm just glad it wasn't for FP! Ha! Just thought it was funny, and I also got one in the mail today for Figi's!!!! LOL!!! 😉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. 

image.jpg

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Swiss Colony "pre approval", LOL!!!

Ummmm what a waste of a tree.. Is it cold out there if so use it to start a fre.

400 dollars and only be charged 25 dollars what a deal, not!

Message 2 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ummmm what a waste of a tree.. Is it cold out there if so use it to start a fre.

400 dollars and only be charged 25 dollars what a deal, not!

I know right!!!  Dont they know I have a $47k Venture?  LOLOL!!   It was just nice to not get the Blaze, and FP ones in the mail for a change.  I liked looking at all the food, hahahah!! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

So what kinda food you sending to me for Christmas from thereSmiley Happy. You know I am staying in town and won't be with the famiy for the holidays due to being on call..

Message 4 of 18
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

I got a Swiss Colony catalog in the mail today as well.   They gave me $1000 limit / $35 a month.  What a want to know, is who can spend $1000 on Swiss Colony?

Message 5 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I have both Swiss Colony and Figi accounts and they are hidden unless one defaults. Started with 400 at SC and now its 2900, I have never spent more than 100 a year on it. LOL. Figis isnt so generous and I have not bought from them in a few years so they are CLD me and I really dont care, better payment deals at SC.

Message 6 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

I have both Swiss Colony and Figi accounts and they are hidden unless one defaults. Started with 400 at SC and now its 2900, I have never spent more than 100 a year on it. LOL. Figis isnt so generous and I have not bought from them in a few years so they are CLD me and I really dont care, better payment deals at SC.

LOL...Do you really????  I actually had Figi's many many years ago, I was like 20 yo I think?? I ordered hams and apple baskets for family when I was in school, and had a pat time job, and made the payments.  Thats funny!!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

LOL...Do you really????  I actually had Figi's many many years ago, I was like 20 yo I think?? I ordered hams and apple baskets for family when I was in school, and had a pat time job, and made the payments.  Thats funny!!  Smiley Happy

Yup I do have them, my SC order this season was their new swiss cheese they are making and that was it. Dont buy a lot from them as they are high priced but they make some of the best cheese around and I will pay for that. Just got my Figis catalog 2 weeks ago they only gave me 100 CL this year down from 600 LOL am not ordering from them at all.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahahah yeah I have 3k with them but have been ordering for many years, granted who can even come close to getting 3k worth of cheese and chocolate

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get all sorts of these country style magazines in the mail telling me I am preapproved.  My mother actually has a Swiss Colony card.  I think they are way overpriced.  Our shopping mall when I was growing up had a Swiss Colony store.  They always had samples for you to try.  I alway bought boxes of those hard wafers found in Chex Mix.  I have a sort of photographic memory so I can walk through all three levels of that mall and tell you what each store was when it opened.  They may not be in the malls any longer but they found a way to stay in business.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.