cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch is KILLING me over here! ***RANT ALERT***!!!

tag
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synch is KILLING me over here! ***RANT ALERT***!!!

@pizza1 wrote:

Yes, this is another Synch rant, so all y'all rant haters keep on hating. I'm losing my patience with GE/Synch. My 7th statement cut with my 76 gas card, pif every month before statement cuts, heavy usage. What a surprise.... NO CLI!! I've never had one, and the luv button is worthless just like India- sometimes US worthless credit solutions. REALLY???!! **bleep**! Grrrrrrrrrr.... The denial letters are all the same... They pull a report from April, citing the obvious bk, neg IIB accts blah freaking blah! I've been giving my GE cards A LOT of love all freaking 5 of them, PIF before statements cuts, and I'm rewarded how???? With NO CLI WHAT SO EVER!! 

Swear to God I can't win for crap with them! All 5 are officially in the sock drawer and I'm not using any of them for 6 months, maybe longer and ill wait till they send me a letter  "reminding" me ....."Pizza1!!, we are reminding you that your GAP card has $200 available in worthless credit to use now! Start shopping!!".... Etc, etc, etc...

at least my Loft and JCrew cards are getting CLI.... They will see love all during Christmas holidays, and GE will not. 

I feel your pain.Just got denied , two days ago, a CLI on my Gap card which has been at $400 for a year...

I found it interesting that in the denial letter,it stated, they had pulled my TU from July when it was 60 pts lower before some baddies fell off. How and why are they using these old reports?!Smiley Mad

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.