Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

No, it’s a light green. Almost like a lime green, can’t find a picture of it at all!
Message 761 of 1,662
jl4
Established Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
No, it’s a light green. Almost like a lime green, can’t find a picture of it at all!

Perhaps it's this one?

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 762 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymous you go @Anonymous.  Smiley Happy

IT_GREENERY_LG.gif

Message 763 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

IT_GREENERY_LG.gif

YESSSS!!!!! Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 764 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

IT_GREENERY_LG.gif

YESSSS!!!!! Thank you Smiley Happy

You're welcome! My DH has that card. Looks good in your siggy. Smiley Happy

BTW, just an interesting note, the Discover card pic in my siggy is actually from the Discover site. I right clicked the image in my account, opened it in a new tab, then copied the URL and pasted into my signature. It works with Barclays too. 

Message 765 of 1,662
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Test

ok that’s the size! Now how do I make all my cards horizontal? Like green Discover guy! 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽😂😂

Message 766 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gregory1776wrote:

Test

ok that’s the size! Now how do I make all my cards horizontal? Like green Discover guy! 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽😂😂

Fixed for you.  (You needed to remove the <br>'s)

Also, no need for test posts... just check any of your old post and refresh the screen to see your results.  Smiley Wink

Message 767 of 1,662
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@UncleBwrote:

@Gregory1776wrote:

Test

Also, no need for test posts... just check any of your old post and refresh the screen to see your results. That is what that post was for 🤪  Smiley Wink

Looks awesome! Thanks! I’ve been meaning to increase the size and change the Discover color for ever now! 

I wish in’s I could see all of the code rather than having to scroll through. 😐 (IPad)

Message 768 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776wrote:

@UncleBwrote:

@Gregory1776wrote:

Test

Also, no need for test posts... just check any of your old post and refresh the screen to see your results. That is what that post was for 🤪  Smiley Wink

Looks awesome! Thanks! I’ve been meaning to increase the size and change the Discover color for ever now! 

I wish in’s I could see all of the code rather than having to scroll through. 😐 (IPad)

There is a little thingy in the lower right corner of the HTML box that you can click and drag to make it bigger. It took me about a year and a half to notice it. 😂

Message 769 of 1,662
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Mod note:  Please edit the pic to remove your full name before re-posting!  Smiley Wink

--UB

Message 770 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.