Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

This makes me feel really stupid.  I did what the original poster said (I think).  It worked fine for one card.  I put others on there and it placed the second one  below the first one (could only see half of it).  The others don't show at all. I guess it's putting them vertically instead of horizontally.  I don't know how to fix it.  Can anyone help?  Be gentle.  I'm technologically illiterate.

Message 581 of 1,662
rooeez
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This makes me feel really stupid.  I did what the original poster said (I think).  It worked fine for one card.  I put others on there and it placed the second one  below the first one (could only see half of it).  The others don't show at all. I guess it's putting them vertically instead of horizontally.  I don't know how to fix it.  Can anyone help?  Be gentle.  I'm technologically illiterate.

It looks like you fixed it, but the problem is it treats a "return" as a "break" without needing a <br> in the code for the signature. It basically has to be all one line. Sucks when you copy and paste from an html editor.

| TCL = $360,850 | TU FICO 8: 790| EX FICO 8: 792| EQ FICO 8: 794|
Message 582 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking froward to this once I get enough posts!

Message 583 of 1,662
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking froward to this once I get enough posts!

:]

should be pretty quick.   luv the username btw

Message 584 of 1,662
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Finally buckled down and did it, too...  Its a little putzy (okay, two hours putzy between locating and cropping all the images), but I love the splash of color it creates in the sig!

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 585 of 1,662
mark_mark

Only four more posts until I can add my signature!   

It wasn't working for me and was driving me mad until I found this post as I know HTML.

Thanks.

Filed BK February 2016, discharged June 2016 | March 2017 - EQ 659, TU 654, EX 663 | Goal - All above 700
Message 586 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me? My two are showing okay but my third won't show. How are you guys geting your to be all on ONE line?? How do I format it in my signature box for it to show up like that? Can someone give me an example?

Message 587 of 1,662
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone help me? My two are showing okay but my third won't show. How are you guys geting your to be all on ONE line?? How do I format it in my signature box for it to show up like that? Can someone give me an example?

You can't have any breaks (enter key) between each cards HTML. Try writing everything in 1 line of code.

this

<card1><card2><card3>

not this

<card1>

<card2>

<card3>

Message 588 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it is now what you're looking for.  Smiley Happy

I removed the <br> so your cards are now on the same line, and I also added a space after the $500 so that it wouldn't run into the next icon (you'll likely want to do that to the $200 as well if you add a third pic).  I didn't see HTML present for a third card.

Hope this helps.

--UB

Message 589 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes thank you! It looks right now.

Message 590 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.