cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


CO_NATIVE wrote:

elim wrote:

this...

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/27893iAFDA7F3344E77273/image-size/original...

 

won't work.

 

 

 

 

this...

 

<img height="33" width="52" title="amex prg npsl " src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/27893iAFDA7F3344E77273/image-size/original...">

 

will make this...

 

 


Okay, I copied this exactly as you have it, yet in my signature there is no card image at all-just the title of the card. This is driving me NUTS! 



You've got it backwards ^^^^ Do it like this: 

<img src="http://www.uscreditcardguide.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-rewards-gold.png" title="AMEX PRG NPSL" height="34" width="60">


Message 651 of 730
Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


Gardener76 wrote:

CO_NATIVE wrote:

elim wrote:

this...

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/27893iAFDA7F3344E77273/image-size/original...

 

won't work.

 

 

 

 

this...

 

<img height="33" width="52" title="amex prg npsl " src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/27893iAFDA7F3344E77273/image-size/original...">

 

will make this...

 

 


Okay, I copied this exactly as you have it, yet in my signature there is no card image at all-just the title of the card. This is driving me NUTS! 



You've got it backwards ^^^^ Do it like this: 

<img src="http://www.uscreditcardguide.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-rewards-gold.png" title="AMEX PRG NPSL" height="34" width="60">


Thanks 76, that worked. I will try again to see if I can get this to work for all my images. 


Message 652 of 730
Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Nope. When I used your image it worked; mine are not working....none of my pictures end in .jpeg, .gif etc....this has to be it. Why is it working for everybody else? This is ridiculous. Oh well. 


Message 653 of 730
Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


CO_NATIVE wrote:

Nope. When I used your image it worked; mine are not working....none of my pictures end in .jpeg, .gif etc....this has to be it. Why is it working for everybody else? This is ridiculous. Oh well. 


Search google images for the card you're looking for, then copy that URL and use it. It'll end in png or jpeg.


Message 654 of 730
Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


Gardener76 wrote:

CO_NATIVE wrote:

Nope. When I used your image it worked; mine are not working....none of my pictures end in .jpeg, .gif etc....this has to be it. Why is it working for everybody else? This is ridiculous. Oh well. 


Search google images for the card you're looking for, then copy that URL and use it. It'll end in png or jpeg.


Thanks 76! That worked....any suggestions on how to get my Capital One and Nordstrom card to not float above the others? Smiley Surprised


Message 655 of 730
Moderator

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


CO_NATIVE wrote:

Gardener76 wrote:

CO_NATIVE wrote:

Nope. When I used your image it worked; mine are not working....none of my pictures end in .jpeg, .gif etc....this has to be it. Why is it working for everybody else? This is ridiculous. Oh well. 


Search google images for the card you're looking for, then copy that URL and use it. It'll end in png or jpeg.


Thanks 76! That worked....any suggestions on how to get my Capital One and Nordstrom card to not float above the others? Smiley Surprised


At a quick glance, it looks like there might be an issue with the Capital One source pic.  I ran into the same issue back when I had a siggy myself... it's what lead me to use a host site (so I could edit/trim the pics as needed.)

 

If you want I can take a look for you. 

Message 656 of 730
Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


UncleB wrote:

CO_NATIVE wrote:

Gardener76 wrote:

CO_NATIVE wrote:

Nope. When I used your image it worked; mine are not working....none of my pictures end in .jpeg, .gif etc....this has to be it. Why is it working for everybody else? This is ridiculous. Oh well. 


Search google images for the card you're looking for, then copy that URL and use it. It'll end in png or jpeg.


Thanks 76! That worked....any suggestions on how to get my Capital One and Nordstrom card to not float above the others? Smiley Surprised


At a quick glance, it looks like there might be an issue with the Capital One source pic.  I ran into the same issue back when I had a siggy myself... it's what lead me to use a host site (so I could edit/trim the pics as needed.)

 

If you want I can take a look for you. 


Thanks, Uncle B. Today I look and half of them disappeared Smiley Sad I think I am officially going to put the signature to rest. Its a shame Photobucket did that. 


Message 657 of 730
Regular Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

I've tried all day, including every suggestion here, but stil can't figure out how to add card pics to my signature! Super frustrating...

 

I've heard that you must have a certain contributor rank to post pictures to your signature. Does anyone know whether that's true? If so, what rank do you need?

 

Thanks!

Message 658 of 730
Frequent Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


ridgebackpilot wrote:

I've tried all day, including every suggestion here, but stil can't figure out how to add card pics to my signature! Super frustrating...

 

I've heard that you must have a certain contributor rank to post pictures to your signature. Does anyone know whether that's true? If so, what rank do you need?

 

Thanks!


It's true, but with 92 posts you should be good. 

 

You can try this:

 

Copy and past everything below. It is exactly what I have in my signature (first cap one card). If it doesn't work, then it is a problem with your rank. If it works, then you are doing something wrong. Also make sure you are pasting this in your regular signature box. I made the mistake of trying to paste it in the mobile signature box for weeks and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it to work until I saw that it popped up on my mobile device. 

 

<img height="34" width="54" src="https://www.capitalone.com/assets/credit-cards/img/2erGkrzvgg8A0WoK2m6YGi/707feb4639f3836f5952cffd3b..." title="Capital One Journey 6/14 Start:$300 Current:$7500">

Message 659 of 730
Regular Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Thanks! But pasting your exact text didn't work for me. So I guess it has something to do with my Forum rank.  How ridiculous! That must be new; I was able to post pics of my credit cards in my signature in the past. So why not now? Did the Forum rules change?

 

Confused and irritated...?!

Message 660 of 730