Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, but what am I doing wrong?  I have several more to add.  Smiley Tongue

Maybe because I was trying to add below the sig.?  Wait, where does all the other crap come from in the code?  That's not in the how-to post, or that is added later?

Ah screw it.

What other stuff in the code?  Not sure what you're doing wrong.  It cold be because you were trying to insert the HTML after the text in your signature though I'm not positive.  Often I find that the error codes come from trying to copy/paste the info into your signature.  You can copy/paste the image url but everything else needs to be manuallyentered. I can only get it to work by typing each line of the code 1 x 1.  I'll insert one image, then save and test the signature and so on and on. That way you can find your mistakes as they occur.  I'll help you in any way that I can if you still run into problems.

Message 691 of 1,662
PRose123
New Contributor

Thank you. Hopefully i will be able to do this. This forum has been so helpful to me!!

World's Worst Gardener
Message 692 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, but what am I doing wrong?  I have several more to add.  Smiley Tongue

Maybe because I was trying to add below the sig.?  Wait, where does all the other crap come from in the code?  That's not in the how-to post, or that is added later?

Ah screw it.

I know...I am able to add one or two but not all 16 of my cards. I used to have a perfect signature until Photobucket decided not to allow my free hosting anymore. I eventually gave up because it was too frustrating. Glad it seems to be working for others.

Message 693 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah screw it.

I know...I am able to add one or two but not all 16 of my cards. I used to have a perfect signature until Photobucket decided not to allow my free hosting anymore. I eventually gave up because it was too frustrating. Glad it seems to be working for others.

All you had to do was replace the URL from photobucket with a URL from a google search. 

Message 694 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah screw it.

All you had to do was replace the URL from photobucket with a URL from a google search. 

Tried. Didn't work for all cards.

Message 695 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah screw it.

Thank you, Uncle B! 

Message 696 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah screw it.

Thank you, Uncle B! 

You're very welcome!  Smiley Wink

Message 697 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could we update the first page? Specifically where it says to save the picture and upload it to photobucket? That was a useless and unnecessary step to begin with and now that photobucket is busted won't work at all. Just copy the URL from the picture you found on google. 

Message 698 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Could we update the first page? Specifically where it says to save the picture and upload it to photobucket? That was a useless and unnecessary step to begin with and now that photobucket is busted won't work at all. Just copy the URL from the picture you found on google. 

Actually I already have.  Smiley Happy

While using an image from the web/Google might work for the moment it's not the best solution - you're at the mercy of the image source, and the image can be altered or deleted at any time, breaking your signature.

Using a free service such as Imgur is really the best way to go.

Message 699 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually I already have.  Smiley Happy

While using an image from the web/Google might work for the moment it's not the best solution - you're at the mercy of the image source, and the image can be altered or deleted at any time, breaking your signature.

Using a free service such as Imgur is really the best way to go.

Totally missed your giant edit on top of the first page and just read the body of the post lol. Your idea of imgur is a good one. I just use the link from the bank. Very small chance of it getting deleted. However both my BoA and Freedom cards in my signature were origionally the old ones and auto updated when the bank updated them. 

Message 700 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.