Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
beutiful5678
Frequent Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Does anyone know how to center align images in a signature? I've tried

align="center"

and that doesn't work. 😕 I want to center align the cards in my siggy.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out, haha.

EX 8: Aug 2021 - 692 | EQ 8: Aug 2021 - 714 | TU 8: Aug 2021 - 673
Message 771 of 1,662
PRose123
New Contributor

Very pretty! I want one!! 👀 (kicked back into the garden)

World's Worst Gardener
Message 772 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me what rank I need before I can add photoshop in my signature

Message 773 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

Can anyone tell me what rank I need before I can add photoshop in my signature

You should be able to use HTML now.  Smiley Happy

Message 774 of 1,662
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@PRose123wrote:
Very pretty! I want one!! 👀 (kicked back into the garden)

DUUUUUUDE I NEED THAT RECYCLE CAN IN MY SIGGY NOWWW! 😂😂😂

Message 775 of 1,662
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Ok, mods, I’ve been trying to get the coding right for my signature, may or may not be adding the us bank card. Wanted to get the code typed out but somehow screwed up the amazon, and us bank isn’t coming up right either.

I just want to copy and save the USB Code to my iPad, then put it in my siggy with my SL... as I haven’t actually been Approved for it yet.

also took away my spade. 😔😔😔 (hence the recycle can, could use that! 😥😂)

rather than the seedling, I’d like “in the garden since (yesterday’s date)” below my cards,

with the all cards being horizontal, next to each other. (At least on my iPad..😉)

@UncleB
Message 776 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gregory1776wrote:

Ok, mods, I’ve been trying to get the coding right for my signature, may or may not be adding the us bank card. Wanted to get the code typed out but somehow screwed up the amazon, and us bank isn’t coming up right either.

I just want to copy and save the USB Code to my iPad, then put it in my siggy with my SL... as I haven’t actually been Approved for it yet.

rather than the seedling, I’d like “in the garden since (yesterday’s date)” below my cards,

with the all cards being horizontal, next to each other. (At least on my iPad..😉)

@UncleB

Your iPad is doing funny things with the quote mark... give me a few minutes to see what I can do.

Message 777 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@UncleBwrote:

@Gregory1776wrote:

@UncleB

Your iPad is doing funny things with the quote mark... give me a few minutes to see what I can do.

OK, I got things fixed back (I think?) but I didn't remember what you had for your USB hover text... let me know and I can add it. Nevermind... found it.  Smiley Happy

I also added the 'recycle' bucket.  Smiley Wink

On second look the Amazon graphic was lost... if you'll give me the url for the image you were using I can put it back. Nevermind again... I found you one.  Smiley Wink

Message 778 of 1,662
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Your the freaking best!

Message 779 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can’t figure out how to downsize the photos. They keep posting as large photos. Can someone please give me some pointers?

Message 780 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.