cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Regular Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

How do you change the size of the image to make them all the same size. I feel like I knew HTML in college. What happened?? 

My CSP is smaller than my other cards and it bugs me!

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Regular Contributor

I fixed it!

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Contributor

Thank you!!

It took me forever to get it to work, but it finally did.

CapitalOne Quicksilver One $300 - (7/22/14) Gardening it up!
Starting Score (8/22): 718 TU
Current Score (8/22): 718 TU
Goal Score: 750
Established Member

test

Established Contributor

danmfe wrote:

test

Failed.

0/10. See me after class.

Valued Contributor

Worked like a charm! Thank you!

Total CL: $96K
High CL: $39K
Low CL: $7K
Aver CL: $16K
AAoA: 4 Yrs & 1 Mon
Utilization: 4%
Inq: EQ: 10 | EX: 2 | TU: 2
BK CH7 DC: 03/2013
Frequent Contributor

Donno if this has been said earlier,, but u can do it a bit easier without the photobucket thingy. Just gt a pic of the card from google, right click, copy image URL and paste that in the img src.

But theres one problem doing this, if that pic goes off or gets replaced with some other pic on the actual website or if the server for that website is down, u may not b able to view the pics properly. Chances r slim for this to happen.

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Regular Contributor

Great info.  Awesome post Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

No matter what I do, this doesn't work.  I keep getting the pink box with the error message which then deletes all my code.  What am I supposed to do now?

EQ FICO 824 | EX FICO 08 823 | TU FICO 08 793 | Hover over cards for more information.
Valued Contributor

test