Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Apologize for the newbie question, but how long do you need to be a member before you can add credit card pics to your signature? Thanks
Message 791 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Apologize for the newbie question, but how long do you need to be a member before you can add credit card pics to your signature? Thanks

I just checked your profile, you can do so now.  Smiley Wink

(The system automatically grants the permission, usually when someone reaches the rank of 'Member'.)

Message 792 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know.
Message 793 of 1,662
rsl1313
New Contributor

Hi UncleB,

I was wondering how to add credit card pics using an iPad. I did add a couple a long time ago with the old-look myFico, now I can’t figure out how to delete them....Is it a more simple process now that MyFico has changed their look? Thanks...

Message 794 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi UncleB,

I was wondering how to add credit card pics using an iPad. I did add a couple a long time ago with the old-look myFico, now I can’t figure out how to delete them....Is it a more simple process now that MyFico has changed their look? Thanks...

I don't have an iPad so I can't speak to specifics for that device, however the basics should be the same and at a minimum you should be able to remove anything already there.

Here's a direct link to get to the personal info section of the profile screen:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profileSmiley Tongueersonal-info

(ignore the 'smiley' in the URL... the editor populates that anytime there's a colon and 'p'... the URL still works)

To remove you signature, simply blank out the signature box and re-save using the button at the bottom of the screen.

Message 795 of 1,662
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Well I guess I need 5 posts to be able to add credit card pics to my sig huh.

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 796 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Malcono wrote:

You need a rank of 'Member'.

Message 797 of 1,662
Malcono
Regular Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Malcono wrote:

You need a rank of 'Member'.

Thanks. It works now. Smiley Happy

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 798 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I must be seriously technologically challenged. I can’t get my card pictures to show up
Message 799 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I must be seriously technologically challenged. I can’t get my card pictures to show up

I took a look for you, and there seems to be a problem with the URLs for your source images.

Many people have had good luck using Imgur; if you decide to use them, be sure to use the Direct Link URL (not the Image Link).

Message 800 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.