cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tape on a cat's feet and peanut butter to a dog?!?

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Tape on a cat's feet and peanut butter to a dog?!?

I caught my kid trying to stuff our cat down the laundry chute.....cat was NOT happy. 
Message 11 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Our cats seem to, umm, acquire Christmas bows on their fur. They dispose of them quite readily, and of course, they can't eat them. Or they don't, anyway. Once the bows are set free, the cats then bat them around, pretending that they're mice, I suppose.

And I have to say that all the dogs that my family ever had in my childhood loved peanut butter and begged for more. I suppose that might be awful or something, but they were always happy to oblige.

Not sure where others applied the peanut butter, but ours just licked it off of tablespoons, getting it on the roofs of their mouths and sometimes on their whiskers.

Generally our critters have been klutzy enough that they have supplied their own entertainment, without our having to apply things to their bodies.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 15
barbaralee
Established Contributor

@fishbjc wrote:
I caught my kid trying to stuff our cat down the laundry chute.....cat was NOT happy. 

Vodka and now this. Smiley Very Happy Fish, your cat lives an adventurous life. My cat acts like she's roughing it if we don't get to the door quick enough to let her in. 

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Generally our critters have been klutzy enough that they have supplied their own entertainment, without our having to apply things to their bodies.

The other day my cat and puppy were on our bed, cat trying to sleep, pup wanting to play. The cat slapped Puppy so hard the dog fell off the bed. Puppies are pretty resilient, though, she just got up and trotted off to find something else that was more willing to play. 

Message Edited by barbaralee on 03-12-2009 05:57 PM
Message 13 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

These cats have gotten themselves into some pretty predicaments, absolutely.  My female brought in a ground mole from underneath the deck.  She knows she's now allowed off the deck, but her hunting instinct took over.

I chased her all over the house and she was not giving her catch up.  I found it a few days later underneath my deck.  Unfortunately I had been rubbing my feet over it thinking it was a *play mousey man*....ewwwwwwwwww

Message 14 of 15
marty56
Super Contributor

Lets compromise and put peanut butter on the cat and tape it to the dog.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.