Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax refund ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tax refund ?

I can't even file my Tax.. Smiley Mad

Received my W2 last week of Jan and I was told by my accountant/tax preparer that he can't file my tax without my Form 1095-B. This is the proof of insurance form from having full coverage of Obamacare last yr.

Arghhhh!!

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed mine on the 10th of February and accepted the same night. I have not received my direct deposit yet.
Message 12 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Received my W2 last week of Jan and I was told by my accountant/tax preparer that he can't file my tax without my Form 1095-B. This is the proof of insurance form from having full coverage of Obamacare last yr.

Arghhhh!!

Without getting political you might want to re-check with your tax preparer... I think there's been some changes in just the last couple of days that might be in your favor.  

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/irs-weakens-enforcement-obamacare-individual-manda/

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Arghhhh!!

Without getting political you might want to re-check with your tax preparer... I think there's been some changes in just the last couple of days that might be in your favor.  

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/irs-weakens-enforcement-obamacare-individual-manda/

Oh wow! I did not know this.. Thanks UncleB.. Will definitely go to my tax guy later. Great News Indeed.

Message 14 of 17
gardini51
Valued Member

I filed late on 1/11 and got my Federal refund deposited in my account on 1/15. Fast turn around.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't remember the exact date, but I filed mid-January. I did have EIC, so I knew it would take longer. I don't think they started processing these until this past Wednesday (2/15). My return hit my bank last night. 

Hopefully others with a similar situation will start to see theirs go through

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven't filed yet, I'm estimating we will owe about 5,000.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.