Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me aboout Texas

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tell me aboout Texas

How about an update on your trip to Texas?? I have lived in Texas my entire life. I was born and raised right outside of Dallas. I personally would LOVE to move west and out of Texas. I am actually hoping to move to Colorado one day. Anyone have any opinions on Colorado?
Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
How about an update on your trip to Texas??

I must bring you up to speed.

I didn't go.

There, you are now up to speed.

( in Inspector Clouseau voice)

Still thinking about it, maybe Spring.
Message 32 of 35
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

I live in Dallas myself and dont see much that Texas offers.....maybe I should get out of the house.
Message 33 of 35
MattH
Senior Contributor

Re: Tell me about Texas

@MidnightVoice wrote:
I have been to West Texas.  Reninded me of Africa (the bad bits, not the nice bits)  Smiley Very Happy

I once spent 13 months in Wichita Falls, where the local Chamber of Commerce slogan was "the best-kept secret in Texas."  It was a very well-kept secret, because in 13 months I never found itSmiley Mad

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 34 of 35
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
How about an update on your trip to Texas?? I have lived in Texas my entire life. I was born and raised right outside of Dallas. I personally would LOVE to move west and out of Texas. I am actually hoping to move to Colorado one day. Anyone have any opinions on Colorado?

Well, my family usually spends Christmas skiing in the Rockies so my parents retired to Fort Collins about 10 years ago and they love it.  The local saying is, "come for the winters, stay for the summers."  Just a few weeks ago I was going down the slopes with both my parents, and my father is 82 years old.  I sure hope I can still ski when I am 82 years old!

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.