Not applicable

Testing Card Images

Hope this worked

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Testing Card Images

Geez! I'm lost at how this works with these little card pics. Followed every step to the letter, and get HTML Codes. Screw it, it's not that important to me.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They dont work.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

go to smorgasbord there is a huge thread on it.
Message 4 of 9
lokobo
Regular Contributor

I did mine in photoshop but they came out really blurry for some reason Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 9
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
go to smorgasbord there is a huge thread on it.

Yes, right here.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

Message 7 of 9
Scupra
Super Contributor

Also, no need to post to test your signature. Just go look at any previous post by you Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 8 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Scupra wrote:

Also, no need to post to test your signature. Just go look at any previous post by you Smiley Happy

+1

Whenever I work on my own signature, I keep a browser tab open where I've posted something in the past.  After I make my changes, I click over to the other tab and hit <F5>, which refreshes the screen, and my new signature appears.

Like Scupra says, you don't even have to make a new post... all your previous posts are updated with the new signature as well.  Smiley Wink

P.S.  Ranger, if you want a nicer QS1 pic, simply <right-click> on the one in my signature, and save the image to your computer.  You can then import/save it where ever you're keeping your other pics.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.