Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Mods!

tag
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Mods!

I just wanted to start this thread to show my appreciation for all the work the mods do in these forums. I don't want to come off as a behind kisser Smiley Happy but I really think that the mods here genuinly care about helping people and keeping this a fun and positive place to share and learn from others examples, mistakes ect......

I know there are others who would agree with me on this as well. The Mods have truly helped me to change my outlook on credit and in some ways life in general.

To the Moderators of Fico Forums: Thank You

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Re: Thank you Mods!

@dizbuster wrote:

I just wanted to start this thread to show my appreciation for all the work the mods do in these forums. I don't want to come off as a behind kisser Smiley Happy but I really think that the mods here genuinly care about helping people and keeping this a fun and positive place to share and learn from others examples, mistakes ect......

I know there are others who would agree with me on this as well. The Mods have truly helped me to change my outlook on credit and in some ways life in general.

I have to agree with everything you've said but ..........be serious for one minute Diz................ you were kinda kissing a bit-o-bumSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 14
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

I have to agree with everything you've said but ..........be serious for one minute Diz................ you were kinda kissing a bit-o-bumSmiley Wink

You got me MsKiwi just a little I suppose Smiley Happy My inspiration for starting this thread came from reading a few posts from a member that is no longer with us. Such negativity, I can't say enough about the positive encouragment I have recieved from Mods and everyone else on these forums.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 3 of 14
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@dizbuster wrote:

You got me MsKiwi just a little I suppose Smiley Happy My inspiration for starting this thread came from reading a few posts from a member that is no longer with us. Such negativity, I can't say enough about the positive encouragment I have recieved from Mods and everyone else on these forums.

I know, I just had to kid you a bit and I agree about the negative comments.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too.
Message 5 of 14
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Who are Mods? What are they?
    That all our posters commend them?
Holy, fair, and wise are they;
    The heaven such grace did lend them,
That they might admired be.

Are they kind as they are fair?
    For beauty lives with kindness:
Love doth to their eyes repair,
    To help us of our blindness;
And, being help'd, inhabit there.

Then to Mods let us sing,
    That Mods are excelling;
They excel each mortal thing
    Upon the dull earth dwelling:
To them let us garlands bring.

With aplogies to William S   Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 04-27-2009 08:01 AM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

That's poetry!

I'm gonna nominate you:

http://nobelprize.org/nomination/literature/

Message 7 of 14
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

dizbuster wrote:

I couldn't agree more, dizbuster! Thanks for reminding us how lucky we are to have this wonderful bunch of folks moderating our forums! Smiley Happy

Barry
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeing my cue ...

Where would our Mods be without something to moderate!?

Message 9 of 14
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Eating our dinners in peace instead of reminding users that they've already received a final warning.
Message Edited by WhirledPeasPlease on 04-29-2009 06:50 PM
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.