Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Wallaby Card

tag
celluloid17
Established Contributor

The Wallaby Card

Now this is amazing if it would work like it purports to...

One card that will charge whatever card/account in your current portfolio that will garner you the best rewards based on what you're buying and where you're using it!

https://walla.by/the-wallaby-card

Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: The Wallaby Card

This honestly seems super fascinating... I looked online says it's free for 6 months apparently then 50/year.. don't know many people who would pay that unless they are making a buncccchh off the rewards and really don't want to pay attention to what they're using.

I'm curious if anyone here uses it?
Message 2 of 7
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@celluloid17 wrote:

Now this is amazing if it would work like it purports to...

One card that will charge whatever card/account in your current portfolio that will garner you the best rewards based on what you're buying and where you're using it!

https://walla.by/the-wallaby-card

Smiley Surprised

This is one of those things that keeps popping up in this forum, as if it were some kind of new discovery (just search the old boards).

It has been in "beta" for years, and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. 

There are other similar vaporware products, which ask you to sign-up with your email address, and then you never hear from them.

I've been signed up as a beta-tester for a few years - big surprise: still no Wallaby Card, just more spam from unrelated companies.

Message 3 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Oh wow, thanks NSF for that heads up!
Message 4 of 7
afinch1992
Regular Contributor

I can second NSF on that one. Although I have only been on the list for a couple of months, not a peep from them

AMEX BCE 18000CL, Citi DC 15000CL, AMEX EDP 15000CL, CSP 5000CL, Fidelity AMEX 5000CL, Sallie Mae MC 7400CL, US Bank Cash+ 5000CL, Chase Freedom 4000CL, Capital One QS 6000CL, BoA Better Balance 2500CL, Discover It 2000CL, BoA Better Cash Rewards 500CL, Chase Amazon CC 700CL

TU: 756 EX: 755 EQ: 753
Message 5 of 7
beachminter

I'm on the list as well and am super excited about this card.

They do send out updates from time to time on their newsletter - here was their last update at the end of 2013:

WHERE ARE THOSE WALLABY CARDS?

We know that you want to know where your Wallaby Card is. We're committed to keeping you better informed and shipping the cards. The good news: We're making substantial progress with our partners. The bad news: We're not going to make our goal of shipping cards this year.  More goods news: 2014 looks magical!

Also, they just passed their PCI certication (which is required to prevent credit card fraud) which is a good sign.

Message 6 of 7
LeadingMan
New Contributor

Just get the app. It finds ur location and tells u which card will give u the best reward based on the ones u enter for free. Doesn't even require ur acct numbers. Just choose provider and card and the app will determine the rest. 

Arrival + WEMC 12.5K / AMEX BCE 12K / Cap1 Venture 10K / Discover IT 9.5K / CITI DP 9.1K / AMEX ED 6K / Freedom VS 6K / CSP 5K / IHG 5K

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.