cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This forum is made to make us feel guilty.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This forum is made to make us feel guilty.

Personally, I've arrived at an age where I don't really care. About anything. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Captool, I wish I knew you in real life. I just love love all your comments!
Message 12 of 30
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

Perhaps you can. Send him a private message.Heart

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 13 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Personally, I've arrived at an age where I don't really care. About anything. Smiley Wink

ugh!! I went to go "kudo" this, and then I realized I was in the gas chamber Smiley Sad LOL

Message 14 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

Perhaps you can. Send him a private message.Heart

right behind me...I called dibs a long time ago! LOL Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new 'round here, but I actually thought this forum was made so we could swap potentially useful info with each other and perhaps also find community in that. My take on it so far is it's suceeding! Maybe I'm just not all that into the whole guilt thing?

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am certainly not here out of guilt... I found my way here when I was trying to get myself prepared for a mortgage. After all of the help I received I owe it to pass what people here have taught me. I have a nice lineup of cards I never thought I would have, an alarmingly good idea of how my actions will affect my credit score down the road and plenty of free time to help some people to build or rebuild. Without some of the wonderful people who provided some fantastic advice I would still be paying more in rent than I am to own, paying cash and getting no rewards on my purchases.

I do get that there are lots of people that get addicted to the feeling of new approvals, and live or die by the 6 points their scores go up or down, but I think you overestimate how many people feel guilty. Hell if you feel guilty about an inquiry you should probably be sainted, if that's the thing makingyou feel guilt you have lived one heck of a clean life Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate your point on this issue.
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

And man oh man how sweet that feeling is.

Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I definately started out as #1. I have since transitioned to #4. Within the past month I have opened 2 new cards. At first I was excited about the approvals, but then later the guilt about having more inquiries on my profile. Also #4 and #5 seem very similar to me. 

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.