Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is one STUPID CRIMINAL!

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: This is one STUPID CRIMINAL!

I followed a city worker truck because he blew through TWO SCHOOL DISTRICTS with the 20mph lights flashing.  I informed him that as a civil minded citizen I feel that what he did was a) against the law b) putting childrens lives at risk and c) as he works for the city, he works for me (the taxpayer) and I didn't appreciate this.

He wasn't happy, but he did apologize.  I took down his truck # and license plate. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This is one STUPID CRIMINAL!

@fishbjc wrote:

I followed a city worker truck because he blew through TWO SCHOOL DISTRICTS with the 20mph lights flashing.  I informed him that as a civil minded citizen I feel that what he did was a) against the law b) putting childrens lives at risk and c) as he works for the city, he works for me (the taxpayer) and I didn't appreciate this.

He wasn't happy, but he did apologize.  I took down his truck # and license plate. 

I am not in any way shape or form defending that guy at all...But as a county employee who drives a county vehicle, just wanted to say that remember we're only human and we sometimes make errors in judgements when we drive, just like everyone else. 

Though to speed through two school zones, I don't really think that was an error in judgement.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.