Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Warner rant

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Time Warner rant

I was supposed  get the cable buried on Saturday and then on Sunday from 10am to 12pm your were supposed to come and setup my Internet.  I waited home all day Saturday and no one came and I finally called and spoke with a CSR who promised me I would have internet service on Sunday.  No one showed up at my home till 4pm and the installer told me the cable was not installed and I would have to wait till Aug 10th.  I received an email saying my service would be installed on Aug 12, now over 2 weeks since I paid for the service.

If anyone here works for Time Warner in San Antonio or Time Warner corporate  and can help me please PM me.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Time Warner rant

Welcome to the world of cable. I have comcast in south florida...it's absolutely terrible. I have cox service when I'm at school in gainesville...also terrible. haha. 

Message 2 of 4
marty56
Super Contributor

They were supposed to come today and lay the cable and when I called to verify that I was informed that they couldn't come till the 14th.  I cancled my account, asked for my money back and filed a comlaint with the BBS.  Now if I can get at least one person to dump them, or decide not to go with them, thay would make my day.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 4
OptimalFICO
Valued Member

I really dislike cable. Did they tell you they also do a hard inquiry of your credit? Upon setting up my fiance's account, I asked the rep about this specifically when he asked for a social security number (and my fiance had a previous account with them two years prior). He replied that they do a soft inquiry, but it showed up as a hard inquiry.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.