Super Contributor
marty56

Time Warner rant

I was supposed  get the cable buried on Saturday and then on Sunday from 10am to 12pm your were supposed to come and setup my Internet.  I waited home all day Saturday and no one came and I finally called and spoke with a CSR who promised me I would have internet service on Sunday.  No one showed up at my home till 4pm and the installer told me the cable was not installed and I would have to wait till Aug 10th.  I received an email saying my service would be installed on Aug 12, now over 2 weeks since I paid for the service.

If anyone here works for Time Warner in San Antonio or Time Warner corporate  and can help me please PM me.

09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752
Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Time Warner rant

Welcome to the world of cable. I have comcast in south florida...it's absolutely terrible. I have cox service when I'm at school in gainesville...also terrible. haha. 

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Super Contributor
marty56

They were supposed to come today and lay the cable and when I called to verify that I was informed that they couldn't come till the 14th.  I cancled my account, asked for my money back and filed a comlaint with the BBS.  Now if I can get at least one person to dump them, or decide not to go with them, thay would make my day.

09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752
Valued Member
OptimalFICO

[ Edited ]

I really dislike cable. Did they tell you they also do a hard inquiry of your credit? Upon setting up my fiance's account, I asked the rep about this specifically when he asked for a social security number (and my fiance had a previous account with them two years prior). He replied that they do a soft inquiry, but it showed up as a hard inquiry.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+