Super Contributor

Time Warner rant

I was supposed  get the cable buried on Saturday and then on Sunday from 10am to 12pm your were supposed to come and setup my Internet.  I waited home all day Saturday and no one came and I finally called and spoke with a CSR who promised me I would have internet service on Sunday.  No one showed up at my home till 4pm and the installer told me the cable was not installed and I would have to wait till Aug 10th.  I received an email saying my service would be installed on Aug 12, now over 2 weeks since I paid for the service.

If anyone here works for Time Warner in San Antonio or Time Warner corporate  and can help me please PM me.

11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803
Super Contributor

Re: Time Warner rant

Welcome to the world of cable. I have comcast in south florida...it's absolutely terrible. I have cox service when I'm at school in gainesville...also terrible. haha. 

;
Super Contributor

They were supposed to come today and lay the cable and when I called to verify that I was informed that they couldn't come till the 14th.  I cancled my account, asked for my money back and filed a comlaint with the BBS.  Now if I can get at least one person to dump them, or decide not to go with them, thay would make my day.

11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803
Valued Member

[ Edited ]

I really dislike cable. Did they tell you they also do a hard inquiry of your credit? Upon setting up my fiance's account, I asked the rep about this specifically when he asked for a social security number (and my fiance had a previous account with them two years prior). He replied that they do a soft inquiry, but it showed up as a hard inquiry.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.