Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time for a diet

tag
athensguy
Valued Contributor

Time for a diet

We adopted this fat little three year old yesterday. We have to put him on a diet because he needs to lose about 40% of his body weight. He weighs 9+ lbs and is supposed to weigh in around 5! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Time for a diet

He's a darling little pooch! Give him a pet for me. I do agree, though he needs to be put on dog low cal mix. He'll have more energy for barking then.Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Yeah, He needs Doggie Nutrasystem. Cute though
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My cat is on r/d. Progress is slow, to say the least, but oddly enough she loves it and can't be bothered with plate licking and other vices.

Good luck with doggie dieting! It's got to be easier to get a weight off of a dog than off of a cat. I know that some people are able to take cats for walks, but I don't think I'd have much success with this one. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.