Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time for me to step down as Moderator

tag
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: Time for me to step down as Moderator

Thanks for your service on the Mod Squad, beamer!  It was great working with you.  You'll be missed! Smiley Sad

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 11 of 17
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication. I really appreciate all of the time and effort that the mods put into making these forums possible. Take care, and I hope that the future has nothing but the best in store for you.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 12 of 17
demi
Established Contributor

Hey, whats going on...are they cracking the whip to the moderators too much???Smiley Wink

Thanks for your help...and thanks to all the moderators and all who post...in the 4 1/2 years I have been using this site, I have learned soooo much.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 17
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Three cheers for you!  Hurrah, hurrah, HURRAH!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 14 of 17
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

This is truly a sad day....I haven't been here in a while, but today I see 3 of the original "ROCKS" of the forums are now moving on.

While it is sad for many of us, I'm sure that coming to this decision wasn't an easy one.

Your knowledge, mixed with advice and humor will be missed.  At least the rest of us can be assured that the information you have passed along is the best that can be found out there.  You have prepped the MODS-TO-BE well, so we are all in great hands.

Enjoy a well deserved break and give yourself a pat on the back for all the great info you have passed along to us all.

Cheers!  Mo

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 17
veracious
Established Contributor

Thanks beamMeup,  for helping me and all the others here at myFico.

I appreciate the personal attention you gave to all of us novices when we first started asking

all those questions.  You were great with answering my questions and still, you are one of the most helpful

persons I've ever run across.   Best wishes going forward!!

Veracious

LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

I'm not very good at saying goodbyes, but I'll try just for you Beam. When I first started here 4yrs ago, I used to read all of the mod's post and sometimes stay too long at the computer and fall asleep.LOL It's not that you all were boring, but just so very interesting and funny sometimes I couldnt leave my computer. You will be truly missed.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.