Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to move on

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Time to move on

The pace of my life, instead of slowing down after retirement, keeps getting more hectic. We are planning to build a new home in Colorado next year and that will occupy much of our time.

Plus we have a good friend who is 82 but has no family and we will be devoting more and more time to him and his needs as his health continues to deteriorate.

Being a moderator is much fun and a true honor but to do it right takes a lot of time and if I can’t devote the proper amount of time to do it right it’s time to move on.

I’ve learned more here than I can ever give back and I’ve tried to help as much as possible. None of us makes the right decision all the time but we keep trying.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Time to move on

All the best, MVV!

Message 2 of 22
Tazman81
Established Contributor

Wishing you the very best.  It was fantastic having you here.  I know I've learned a lot from you.  Poke in every once and again to let us all know how you are doing.  Take care my friend.

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 3 of 22
marty56
Super Contributor

Take care

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 22
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

take care mvv im gonna miss reading topics Moved by you lol.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers, and best wishes in your travels. Thanks for all of the invaluable advice!

Message 6 of 22
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Sorry to see you go, Marine!  I hope you'll be around here once in a while, at the very least.

You've done one heckuva good job here, and you will be greatly missed.

And I'd like to thank you publicly for the personal support you gave to me privately when I really needed it the most.

Thank you, Marine!  Semper Fi, and God Bless You!

Uborrow-Upay

Message 7 of 22
awal
Regular Contributor

I always enjoyed your responses & the way you welcomed new people. Best Wishes..

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to see you go Marine. Your contributions will be missed and good luck with your new endeavors and I hope you can still stop by from time to time and let us know how everything is going.

Message 9 of 22
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Good luck in your upcoming ventures, enjoy your new house. Smiley Very Happy

The forums shall miss you. 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.