Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today at brunch..

tag
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Today at brunch..

Just came back from brunch. After eating..its time to pay the bill. We decide to split the charge between three cards. First guy drops his Amex Platinum card....second guy drops his Chase Sapphire Preferred. Damn. Im thinking how the &^*&%&% can I top that? All I had in my wallet was my freedom card..lol.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Today at brunch..

Time to apply for the Chase Palladium card Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 9
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

I've seen that card..I dont know. To me the CSP is probably the sexiest card I have seen. I hope Chase never changes the way it looks. Blue is the new black. Smiley Happy

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

I've seen that card..I dont know. To me the CSP is probably the sexiest card I have seen. I hope Chase never changes the way it looks. Blue is the new black. Smiley Happy

true true..... Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Whip out that bad boy FP plastic dummy card from their typical mailer, toss it on the pile, sheepishly smile, then let them buy you lunch....for quite a while.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Time to apply for the Chase Palladium card Smiley Wink

+1

Message 8 of 9
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

Whip out a SImmons First or IberiaBank card, they'd probably say "I never heard or seen that card"..to which you respond....."I Know" or "Exactly"

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.