Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Tax e-file

tag
Dawn
Established Contributor

Turbo Tax e-file

I used TurboTax Deluxe (store bought version) and paid $17.95 + tax for e-filing.

I noticed after I entered my credit card number that there was a screen explaining the charges, but Turbo Tax screens aren't printable unless you paste a "screen shot" into another program.  Smiley Sad 

Not wanting to mess with the "screen shot" approach, I made notes regarding the charges (no confirmation number provided though) and submitted my return, assuming that I would get some type of email or document to print showing how I paid and how much I paid.

Now, I see two separate pending authorizations on my credit card.  I have the printed and emailed confirmation of submission and acceptance of my return ... but not any kind of receipt detailing my payment for the e-file charges.  

Have I overlooked the receipt for the e-file charges ... or is this just an unpleasant oversight on the part of Intuit?  Have others experienced two pending authorizations for one e-file submission?

Message Edited by Dawn on 05-03-2008 01:22 PM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.