cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

Moderator

UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

Update as of June 9, 2017.  It is now required that a width setting be incorporated into your signature in order to avoid the super sized images that have appeared in people's signatures for while.

 

As many of you are aware there was a recent update to the Lithium software that caused credit card images, that many people have in their signatures, to appear super sized and cut in half.  A support ticket has been sent to to the Lithium technical people, but as of yet, there has been no permanent fix to the issue.  However, many people have been been able to 'repair' their images by adding a width setting to the html code.  @Themanwhocan was kind enough to share his setting in post 612 at this link:

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td...

 

So until the permanent fix comes about, this is a temporary/permanent fix to the issue.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

Appreciate Themanwhocan and your guidance in this manner. We are empowered to solve our own situation.
Starting Score: 802
Current Score: 821
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 18
Valued Contributor

Re: Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

Thanks for the assistance... wondering what happened....

Message 3 of 18
Senior Contributor

Re: Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

can we make this or that post a sticky on  most of the sub forums?

EQ 730, TU 730, EX 720. INQs EQ-1, TU-9, EX-7 AAOA 4yrs Util 6% Inspiration: Themanwhocan's Cash Back Charts
Message 4 of 18
Established Contributor

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

Is there a new issue now? My images are gone but there is a ghost of them in my signature now...a few others as well. I do have height and width....


Message 5 of 18
Established Contributor

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix


CO_NATIVE wrote:

Is there a new issue now? My images are gone but there is a ghost of them in my signature now...a few others as well. I do have height and width....


I can see yours.


Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-765,Eq08-749,Tu08-741
Goal Score: Ex08-760,Eq08-760,Tu08-760


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 18
Established Contributor

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix


Subexistence wrote:

CO_NATIVE wrote:

Is there a new issue now? My images are gone but there is a ghost of them in my signature now...a few others as well. I do have height and width....


I can see yours.


Oh for Pete's sake, now they are there. I promise mine and a few other's were ghosting a little while ago. Thanks. 


Message 7 of 18
Moderator

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix


CO_NATIVE wrote:

Subexistence wrote:

CO_NATIVE wrote:

Is there a new issue now? My images are gone but there is a ghost of them in my signature now...a few others as well. I do have height and width....


I can see yours.


Oh for Pete's sake, now they are there. I promise mine and a few other's were ghosting a little while ago. Thanks. 


That usually means there is an issue with Photobucket and not anything with these forums.  Happens from time to time

Message 8 of 18
Established Member

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

Hey,

 

    So can someone please help trying to post cards in my signature and I read the post and found the sticky etc still need help. Do i google the card and save the image to my desktop or as an webpage then go to my settings and put that in what section? <img height="34" width="54" src="http://www.someplace.com/xyz.gif" title="Awesomecard $50,000">

 

Thanks,

Stephen D

Message 9 of 18
Moderator

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix


Bigsteveatl1 wrote:

Hey,

 

    So can someone please help trying to post cards in my signature and I read the post and found the sticky etc still need help. Do i google the card and save the image to my desktop or as an webpage then go to my settings and put that in what section? <img height="34" width="54" src="http://www.someplace.com/xyz.gif" title="Awesomecard $50,000">

 

Thanks,

Stephen D


You need to have the photos hosted in a website like Photobucket (there are others).   Once you have done that you follow the instructions in the sticky and add the HTML code to My Settings>Personal Information>Signature.  However this site requires that your forum rank be high enough before you can HTML so if you try the above and nothing appears, that is why.  Hope this helps

Message 10 of 18