Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Dividend

tag
Peach8321
Frequent Contributor

USAA Dividend

So I know a ton of us on the boards are USAA members...

Who else has received their dividend?  And if you don't mind sharing, what was it?  Mine was ~$41...seems low but hey, it's more than I had last week!  Plus, we've made around $180-200 with credit card and checking rewards as well this year :-)

Current Scores: EQ: 740 (2/7/13)

Starting Score: 799
Current Score: 762
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Dividend

@Peach8321 wrote:

So I know a ton of us on the boards are USAA members...

Who else has received their dividend?  And if you don't mind sharing, what was it?  Mine was ~$41...seems low but hey, it's more than I had last week!  Plus, we've made around $180-200 with credit card and checking rewards as well this year :-)

Aaaah! Dividend time at USAA! Smiley Happy Your distribution is influenced by the amount you pay in insurance premiums, and your length of membership... amongst other things. If you've been a member for one year, and you have one car insured-- smaller check. If you've been a member for 20 years, and you have your home & two cars insured, much bigger check.

I just checked, and yep... dividend deposited. Yay! Free money, LOL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Is the dividend the same as the money received from the subscriber account?  I just noticed I received a $64 credit on my ins bill.

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Message 3 of 6
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Yes it is!

If you are behind on your insurance payments, they usually apply the subscriber account/dividend directly to your bill.

Message 4 of 6
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Not behind but maybe its because my account is in Germany.....I am also only allowed to be under the extended payment plan until both of my cars arrive in New Mexico.

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Auto Dividend Receipt
The following summarizes your auto dividend:

USAA #: XXXXXXX
Funds applied to: USAA Auto and Property Insurance Bill
Dividend: $158.19
Distribution date: 12-08-2010

(the only USAA insurance I have is auto)

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.