Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe from a post I replied to?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe from a post I replied to?

I replied to a post in the 'auto approvals' thread in the Auto Loans forum a few months back.  I get a notification every time someone posts in it now, and its very active.

I would like to stop getting those notifications but I cant find out how.

I looked for an 'unsubscribe' option on the right side and it doesnt show me subscribed.  I did try hitting the 'subscribe' and then hitting the 'unsubscribe' but I still get them.

If I change my subscription preferences in the email, it will stop all email notifications, and I only want it stopped for this one thread.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe from a post I replied to?

Click on My Settings, then Subscriptions and Notifications, check the box for the thread you no longer want to follow, then select the Email Subscriptions Options drop down arrow, and select delete selected subscription. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe from a post I replied to?

@Anonymous wrote:

Click on My Settings, then Subscriptions and Notifications, check the box for the thread you no longer want to follow, then select the Email Subscriptions Options drop down arrow, and select delete selected subscription. 

Thanks for the info!

I put it in and will be happy to see the replies on that thread only when I want to.

Happy to not get the email notifications anymore.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.