Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using CSP for car rental

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using CSP for car rental

So I'm planning to use my CSP for my upcoming car rental due to the primary insurance. But which company should I go with? Enterprise, Avis, Hertz, etc? Which generally has the best reviews and all that good stuff?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Using CSP for car rental

@Anonymous wrote:

So I'm planning to use my CSP for my upcoming car rental due to the primary insurance. But which company should I go with? Enterprise, Avis, Hertz, etc? Which generally has the best reviews and all that good stuff?

This is kinda beyond this forumn. Also, it can vary by location you are renting from. I tend to rent from Hertz by have had rentals from Avis as well. Enterprise I think is more likely to try to claim damage to their cards, but again this likely varies on location. I would check yelp and if you are making a longer term commitment to a rental agency then you should review flyertalk. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do NO RENT FROM Enterprise!!!~! They charged me a deposit fee last time I rented from them bause they say I smoked in the car. It was a bogus claim and they didnt mention it to me at all. One day I was just charged a cleaning/deposit fee 2 days after turning in the rental. Tried to call manager and other higher ups and they never returned my calls. I DO NOT smoke!! Anyways Budget Rental is my favorite with Avis right behind them. I have never been charged any hidden fees from either of these compainies.

Message 3 of 4
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

I guess it really depends on the location then because I've always rented with Enterprise (and I did Hertz on Demand a couple of times) and I've never had any issues with them.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.