Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture card is horrific

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture card is horrific

Can someone please PM me the number to the Capital One EO...I just did a product change to the Venture One from the Quicksilver One...I would love to be able to get the metal version of the card.

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone received or seen a metal Venture card, not a Venture One ??? I've seen several posts, both here and on other sites, that have received metal Venture One cards but no metal Venture cards. I would assume both Venture versions will eventually be metal. I'd prefer it myself. I don't mind the look of my QS. In fact, I'd be happy if it stayed the same but in metal. 

Also wondering the same thing, was considering applying for multiple cards in the next 6 months with this one being one of them. Would be nice if it was metal. Although I don't see why they wouldnt make it metal as technically its a more premium card...

Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone received or seen a metal Venture card, not a Venture One ??? I've seen several posts, both here and on other sites, that have received metal Venture One cards but no metal Venture cards. I would assume both Venture versions will eventually be metal. I'd prefer it myself. I don't mind the look of my QS. In fact, I'd be happy if it stayed the same but in metal. 

Also wondering the same thing, was considering applying for multiple cards in the next 6 months with this one being one of them. Would be nice if it was metal. Although I don't see why they wouldnt make it metal as technically its a more premium card...

Yes, I have a metal venture card

Message 33 of 35
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know, I'm kind of digging the Venture's look.  I think it's alot better than the old one and I like the funky lay out on the back.  Now the Quicksilver, that is one UGLY card!  You see it online and go, "It's not so bad, " but then you get it in person and you realize it's pretty ugly.  

I used to like the old QS1 card with the non embossed numbers and name. But after a while the new QS1 card with the emv chip and everything embossed grew on me. I actually prefer it now.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, I have a metal venture card

@Anonymous

I was just approved for the Venture and I'm thinking of calling to get it switched to the metal version before they send it out. How did you make that happen?

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.