Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very funny true story saved by credit card

tag
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Very funny true story saved by credit card

Well, with that new cc, you could get a few things to tide you over.  Smiley Wink  

It's a great story.  

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I'd refused to sign my ex-husband (then boyfriend) up for a cell phone that he "promised to pay half the bill on" in 1996, then promptly went way over the limit and said he never said he'd pay it.  That $171 was the first start down a very long and very dark rathole that I surely hope I'm out of!

Message 12 of 15
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Wow.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 13 of 15
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@sarge12 wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Sarge, you should add the rest of the Janice saga.

A week later..........

LOL 😂

OK, about a week after she left, I came home from work to an empty trailer. Since I had not been able to get her key back yet, she had come in and stolen everything I had, including the beanie weenies...she even took my electric razor and toilet paper. It was still worth it to be rid of her. By the way...if in the future you should ask me anything about this, If you call it the Janice story, I may not know what you are talking about...I felt it was best to change the name so Janice was made up name. I also included when talking in the garden about how I would tell my friends at work that I always recieved a Christmas card from Van Camps. They did not actually send me a card, though they should have. Everything else in this story is completely true. I am sure the grocery store manager was like...what is up with all these beanie weenies flying off the shelf. I kind of wish I could have had a photo of the look on my face when I saw all those little cans of beanie weenies in the cabinet...I did not count them but 100 is not an exaggeration at all.

Glad you said Janice was a made-up name....I was beginning to wonder why I don't remmber this (only because my real name is Janice)! LOL!!!!

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 14 of 15
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

@sarge12 wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Sarge, you should add the rest of the Janice saga.

A week later..........

LOL 😂

OK, about a week after she left, I came home from work to an empty trailer. Since I had not been able to get her key back yet, she had come in and stolen everything I had, including the beanie weenies...she even took my electric razor and toilet paper. It was still worth it to be rid of her. By the way...if in the future you should ask me anything about this, If you call it the Janice story, I may not know what you are talking about...I felt it was best to change the name so Janice was made up name. I also included when talking in the garden about how I would tell my friends at work that I always recieved a Christmas card from Van Camps. They did not actually send me a card, though they should have. Everything else in this story is completely true. I am sure the grocery store manager was like...what is up with all these beanie weenies flying off the shelf. I kind of wish I could have had a photo of the look on my face when I saw all those little cans of beanie weenies in the cabinet...I did not count them but 100 is not an exaggeration at all.

Glad you said Janice was a made-up name....I was beginning to wonder why I don't remmber this (only because my real name is Janice)! LOL!!!!

Well, I do not have to worry about her reading this, as she is deceased. At least I was told by someone she was. I would not however put her real name and risk a relative of hers reading this. Probably no chance of that, but why risk it.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.