Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Visa Black without the $450 fee.

Okay, I ordered the gold for my QS1.

Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

...still better than the actual Black card.

Message 22 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to use some graffiti I took a pic of at a public restroom by the beach but they rejected it.  So stingy.  My watermelon card was ok and I changed my latest QS, but I can't remember what I changed it to.  Hmmm, probably like a stupid ocean wave or something.  I liked the graffiti.

Message 23 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried one time to put an image on my Venture card.  Got an email that it was approved and then another email 2 days later saying that there was a problem and I need to call. Call up and the CSR was clueless. Finally transfer to me to some department that handles images and they tell me that they can't put my approved image on because they were upgrading the Venture cards to EMV and that didn't allow for your own image.  I said that's great because it would be fantastic to move to a chip card. That was 4 months and still no chip card.

Message 24 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried one time to put an image on my Venture card.  Got an email that it was approved and then another email 2 days later saying that there was a problem and I need to call. Call up and the CSR was clueless. Finally transfer to me to some department that handles images and they tell me that they can't put my approved image on because they were upgrading the Venture cards to EMV and that didn't allow for your own image.  I said that's great because it would be fantastic to move to a chip card. That was 4 months and still no chip card.

Hahaha, another CapOne success story!

Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hahaha, another CapOne success story!

The PITA card is one I consider a success.

Message 26 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got these in today. It's almost like getting new cards in the mail. Maybe I'll change them every 30 days to scratch the ap itch.

Message 27 of 38
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got these in today. It's almost like getting new cards in the mail. Maybe I'll change them every 30 days to scratch the ap itch.

I know they allow that, but watch out that you don't get downgraded to an annual fee version. Smiley Tongue

Signature needs updating
Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know they allow that, but watch out that you don't get downgraded to an annual fee version. Smiley Tongue

Lol.. Don't you love that everything is upside down with CapitalOne?

AF cards have worse benefits. No-AF cards have better benefits. (I'm aware the Venture has an AF)

Message 29 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm already bored with my plain black one, so which of these should I get next?

Card 4

Card 3

Card 1

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.