Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet in front or back pocket?

tag
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: Wallet in front or back pocket?

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

Front Pocket - I only carry a little cash and a few cards and identification.

If any pick-pocket wants a piece of my action - they will have to deal with me face-to-face - and I will make a point of teaching them a hard lesson, and making sure that they are very, very sorry that they chose me.

Sounds like a plan!

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
ElVerde

@E150GT wrote:

Ewww I cant stand a big ol thick wallet in my front pocket. I carry my cards in a money clip in my front right pocket. I used to carry my wallet in my right back pocket but I stopped due to it being a pain. 

Same here...recently moved over to the money clip world and couldn't be happier. 3 cards and 5-10 bills no problem.

No more worn out dress pants back pockets, back pain, or wallet full of receipts for me!

Message 12 of 15
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

I used to keep it in the left back pocket. Now that I bought a coach wallet, I keep it in my left front pocket. Don't want to mess up an expensive wallet.
Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 13 of 15
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Left back for me.  Front left has my cell and right has my keys. Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 15
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

@E150GT wrote:

Ewww I cant stand a big ol thick wallet in my front pocket. I carry my cards in a money clip in my front right pocket. I used to carry my wallet in my right back pocket but I stopped due to it being a pain. 

DITTO!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.