Frequent Contributor
Roarmeister

Re: Wallet with 23 card slots.

A big negative when thinking about a wallet with that many slots (BTW, I had something like that and I threw it away!)  The space occupied by the leather or the dividers adds thickness to the wallet.  I found it makes it too thick for my pocket.  It was a lot easier to go with fewer slots/dividers and put multiple cards in the same slot to minimize the thickness.  Secondly with fewer slots, it forces me to minimize the number of cards I carry period.  The upside is that I can actually put my wallet in my back pocket without having a huge buldge when sitting down.  :smileywink:

AmexGoldBMOWorldMCCapOnePlatinumMBNA_Platinum+ScotiaMomentum
___$18.5k______$20k_______$20k_______$25k_______$20k____
Starting Score: 676 Feb 2008; Current Score: 771 EQ, April 2014; Goal Score: 780 by end of year
Oldest Account reported by EQ: 12.0 years; EQ AAoA: 5.0 years; EQ Credit Utilization: 1.6%
09Lexie

True...luckily for me I'm dropping it in the worlds biggest handbag! 😏
09Lexie

It arrived and I like it a lot! It's nice and soft, roomy and I have more slots for my Fall spree! 😉
Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

lmbo!!^^ ours go there today as well how funny. AND yes it is very roomy for cards and I find it to be perfect size actually. I def. recommend this wallet.

Wells Fargo Platinum VISA $1,000
Sony VISA $500
Bloomingdale's Credit Card $800
Macy's Credit Card $600
EX FICO---,EQ FICO---,TU FICO---, AAOA---, In the Garden Since 03-25-14
09Lexie

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Just bought one of the 23 slot wallets... Resistance is futile apparently...

Im being assimilated.
Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 1500CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Regular Contributor
Volpes

Well, I ordered this. I've been needing somewhere to put some of my cards (not just credit, but USAA member card, PayPal business card, etc...).

Still looking for a replacement carry wallet. Something slim, are Slimmy wallets good? http://www.koyono.com/Slim-Front-Pocket-Wallets-s/3.htm

Maybe: http://www.colonellittleton.com/shop/bags-and-such/wallets/front-pocket-wallet.html

I don't know, it usually takes me two weeks to decide what to buy 

Established Contributor
colindidit

Haha I have a lot of cards but that's insane I'd never carry that around I have a phone case wallet and all my stores cards in an app. I can also use Google wallet :smileyhappy:
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+