cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet with 23 card slots.

Senior Contributor

Wallet with 23 card slots.

Has any1 heard of this wallet? Its a nice wallet to store your cards if you dont plan to use them. It re-places the sock drawer in other words. My parents are gonna order it. Just thought Id bring it up.  http://www.amazon.com/Credit-Card-Wallet-Pocket-Secretary/dp/B004M6UD6Y/ref=pd_sbs_a_2

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Wallet with 23 card slots.

Great, so now people will think they need at least 23 credit cards (or 46 if you can double them up)!

Message 2 of 28
Mega Contributor

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Has any1 heard of this wallet? Its a nice wallet to store your cards if you dont plan to use them. It re-places the sock drawer in other words. My parents are gonna order it. Just thought Id bring it up.  http://www.amazon.com/Credit-Card-Wallet-Pocket-Secretary/dp/B004M6UD6Y/ref=pd_sbs_a_2

Gonna order this!!! Good pickup!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 28
Senior Contributor

@bs6054 its more of an alternative to your sock drawer you put this some where safe and only take it out if you plan to use a card. 

Message 4 of 28
Regular Contributor

Seriously, If I take this out in my neighborhood, I'll get jumped and robbed in a heartbeat. 23 slots? Wow. 

Zync from American Express- NPSL
Amex BCE- $1,000
Discover IT- $1,500
Bank of America 1-2-3 Rewards-$1,000
Chase Freedom- $500
Capital One- $500
Message 5 of 28
Senior Contributor

it will kepp your cards safe and wont get cards damaged or scratched. 

Message 6 of 28
Frequent Contributor

Thats a good deal! Might pick one up myself =)

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 7 of 28
Senior Contributor

@Goldenlove NY lmao!! You can put all your non used cards in this wallet and keep it come where safe in YOUR HOUSE not out in public (to risky).

Message 8 of 28
Valued Contributor

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@bs6054 its more of an alternative to your sock drawer you put this some where safe and only take it out if you plan to use a card. 

Yes, I know, I was joking.  If you have done, or know someone has done, a recent college app, you know the feeling that if there is space on the app for two pages of extra-curricular activities, most people feel the need to find 2 pages of them.  Similar here.

But, by definition of sock drawer, I'm not sure how many people care if their S/D cards get a little scratched.....

Message 9 of 28
Senior Contributor

other than getting scratched it keeps you organized Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 28