Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet with 23 card slots.

tag
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Wallet with 23 card slots.

The Alpine Swiss should be fine if you never plan to carry that around. It is just too large.

I have one of their bifold wallets, it was OK but I dislike having credit cards in adjacent slots of any wallet because it causes the wallet to become thick, and it becomes more difficult to remove cards quickly. And I have to worry about possibly damaging the cards.

Lately I've been using this wallet, which is 2/3rds the size of the one you mentioned: http://www.amazon.com/Rolfs-Brass-Attache-Wallet-Black/dp/B001LJQFZS/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid...

Seven slots on one side, which I use only 4 alternate slots for credit cards. I occasionally use the other slots for CVS ECB's (if you know what those are, basically very thin slips of paper), and the two flat slots on the right are nice, the top slot works better if there is something behind the first card, so the top card doesn't catch on the sewn seam when you try to slide a card out. This wallet is 5" tall and completely fills a back pocket on a pair of jeans. Compare that to the 7.5" height of the 23 card slot wallet you mentioned.

So, one is good for the stay at home cards, the other for a large yet flatter wallet that you carry around.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 11 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

The Alpine Swiss should be fine if you never plan to carry that around. It is just too large.

I have one of their bifold wallets, it was OK but I dislike having credit cards in adjacent slots of any wallet because it causes the wallet to become thick, and it becomes more difficult to remove cards quickly. And I have to worry about possibly damaging the cards.

Lately I've been using this wallet, which is 2/3rds the size of the one you mentioned: http://www.amazon.com/Rolfs-Brass-Attache-Wallet-Black/dp/B001LJQFZS/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid...

Seven slots on one side, which I use only 4 alternate slots for credit cards. I occasionally use the other slots for CVS ECB's (if you know what those are, basically very thin slips of paper), and the two flat slots on the right are nice, the top slot works better if there is something behind the first card, so the top card doesn't catch on the sewn seam when you try to slide a card out. This wallet is 5" tall and completely fills a back pocket on a pair of jeans. Compare that to the 7.5" height of the 23 card slot wallet you mentioned.

So, one is good for the stay at home cards, the other for a large yet flatter wallet that you carry around.

That one is nice as well! Do your cards get bent with that one?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 28
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

the wallet with 23 slots is the stay at home wallet obviously the wallet to carry out and about would be somehting like the one you just posted @Themanwhocan.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 13 of 28
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

LS2982 wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

That one is nice as well! Do your cards get bent with that one?

When I use alternate slots on the left side, no the cards do not get bent. It is a large wallet though.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 14 of 28
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Has any1 heard of this wallet? Its a nice wallet to store your cards if you dont plan to use them. It re-places the sock drawer in other words. My parents are gonna order it. Just thought Id bring it up.  http://www.amazon.com/Credit-Card-Wallet-Pocket-Secretary/dp/B004M6UD6Y/ref=pd_sbs_a_2

I have this wallet ! ! !  it is wonderful!   AND...you don't need to put just credit cards in the slots.  I have other cards (grocery rewards cards, employer ID card, health insurance card, etc) that I need to have easy access to, and this wallet fits the bill.  For us guys, it does create a problem in your hip pocket when driving though!  Be forewarned!  I usually just take it out of my pocket and put it in the center console so it doesn't make  my hip and leg go numb ! ! !Smiley Surprised

Message 15 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Has any1 heard of this wallet? Its a nice wallet to store your cards if you dont plan to use them. It re-places the sock drawer in other words. My parents are gonna order it. Just thought Id bring it up.  http://www.amazon.com/Credit-Card-Wallet-Pocket-Secretary/dp/B004M6UD6Y/ref=pd_sbs_a_2

I have this wallet ! ! !  it is wonderful!   AND...you don't need to put just credit cards in the slots.  I have other cards (grocery rewards cards, employer ID card, health insurance card, etc) that I need to have easy access to, and this wallet fits the bill.  For us guys, it does create a problem in your hip pocket when driving though!  Be forewarned!  I usually just take it out of my pocket and put it in the center console so it doesn't make  my hip and leg go numb ! ! !Smiley Surprised

The center console sounds like a good idea. My butt hurts from all the cards in my wallet (well I dont have that problem now Smiley Very Happy) but I really like that wallet!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 28
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

We just ordered one! Ill update once we receive them. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 17 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I ordered one too! I don't care if its for a man...I just need a wallet to hold my stuff! 😕
Message 18 of 28
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'm tempted to order both of these.

I have the same problem as you by the way LS. While i dont have a whole bunch of cards, my wallet is thick as hell.
Message 19 of 28
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

It has been shipped cant wait! Thats great that you ordered it! Hopefuly it turns out to be a great item.

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.