Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Scores slow this month?

tag
coterotie
Established Contributor

Walmart Scores slow this month?

They have been consistently before the 10th of the month for a while now.   Last update to mine was 6/3.  Anyone's updated yet?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
kingkai1990
Contributor

Re: Walmart Scores slow this month?

No, I don't know what's going on with Walmart. It's incredibly annoying. 

Message 2 of 15
fltn
Frequent Contributor

@coterotie wrote:

They have been consistently before the 10th of the month for a while now.   Last update to mine was 6/3.  Anyone's updated yet?

I don't think it is just the scores. Looking at my CR's and CK none of my GE/SYNC accounts have updated to any CR's for anything. Almost like they all stopped reporting this month. I paid off some accounts last month and still waiting for updated balances.

Anyone else?

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 3 of 15
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

Yea same here updated 6/3 and has not updated on CK

Message 4 of 15
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Same, and same dates for you too.  Last update was 6/3 and as of today 7/11 nothing new Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

It's probably due to the new change from GR to Synchrony.... Still waiting myself. Barclays haven't updated me in 2 months now.
Message 6 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Meant GE not GR. lol
Message 7 of 15
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
It's probably due to the new change from GR to Synchrony.... Still waiting myself. Barclays haven't updated me in 2 months now.

Barclay updated for me last week. Basically it only will whenever there is a significant change like they said. If it hasn't changed, just know that you're somewhere around the same range. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 15
maceto
Contributor

My scorewatch also slow, I posted something to that effect this AM and then 2 of 4 pending changes updated.
Message 9 of 15
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

I think the Fourth of July threw their time frame off. Does Walmart report every month, even if your Score has not changed?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.