Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanting to vent :cry:

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wanting to vent :cry:

I just need to vent a little here and hope nobody minds me crying. Everywhere we turn, there are liars. LIARS LIARS LIARS Huge lies affected my husband's job and we are so behind on everything now because he was trying to do what would be good for our family but NO. Liars who lied. So now we are having tons of trouble paying our bills and buying food and gas.

And stupid Afni. I cannot stand to think about them anymore. If the debt is legit, they could validate, then we would PIF. But no. They've got NOTHING. So no way will I pay it, but they won't delete it. And the CRAs have had all the info for two weeks and I'm just praying it will be gone soon. But really stupid Experian, who won't accept what they seem to view as a dispute since I already disputed it and it came back verified, they are really making me want to cry.

And child support from Missouri told my husband over the phone that they will ALWAYS report it as 120 days late every month until he pays it off. We have paid every week for two years! It's just a punishment to him. And this is for a kid he couldn't even locate for years b/c the mom ran off. Then she showed up and needed assistance and asked for back child support so BOOM there it is on his credit. So we can't get a loan b/c of that and the stupid collection.

And we still haven't gotten our tax refund or the stimulus b/c I filed Injured Spouse so baby-momma wouldn't get my portion of them. But the IRS takes forever! They've had our return for ten weeks and it still says "delayed" on the website. Just cut them in half and give half to me and half to her.

Okay, sorry about that and maybe here on this board not many people will see me losing it like this.

Thanks for all the great advice and encouragement.

~Brandee, a very busy and slightly nutty mom of five
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Wanting to vent :cry:

So sorry to hear! It's awful when everything seems to hit at once.

Go give everyone in your fam a big hug and smooch from me, keep your head up, and hang in there! (The CRA's took the full month to delete DH's bogus medical collection, but they did --here's hoping your AFNI is soon gone.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wanting to vent :cry:

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. It is truly the worst when everything hits all at once (Doesn't it seem like that's always the case?). But nothing is better than some venting, a good cry, and just realizing that it will all work out in the end. Good luck with everything! Hopefully, it's all up from here!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.