cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was wondering about when people get a new house?

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Was wondering about when people get a new house?

How come nobody posts all the cool new pictures of their new abode?

I for one, would think its pretty neat to see what they worked for and maybe why they wanted that specific one.  So instead of just saying they closed or got their house itd be more like....

I got my keys, TO THIS! with photos

Just wondering why nobody does that?  Against the rules?  Bad idea to post photos of a new home?  Even if not in the mortgage thread, smorgas would work with a link from your original mortgage thread to the smorgas to show it off.

Its late at work, thanks for readin Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was wondering about when people get a new house?

I saw your post so I'll go first.  Our home is new construction, went under contract Oct. 31, closed on June 22, moved in on June 23.  Small, gated community in our city of 35k, but secluded and convienent to shopping and dining.  Archieture is old south, Charleston style throughout community.  Quiet and peaceful.  Convenant says every house must have a front porch, and we put them to good use.  After supper folks walk and gather on the porches, sometimes late into the evening.

Our home repesents many years of hard work.  We feel very blessed to live in such a community and home.

new house.jpg

Message 2 of 7
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Wow!  That is an amazing looking house and a great neighborhood!

June of this year?  That is a great story Smiley Happy  Seeing the house people worked towards (for some their whole life) is very nice!

I keep looking at the photo, that is a very nice looking area!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was closing day for us.  Now in decorating mode.  Yes, we are very proud and happy.  Smiley Wink

311753_231702350220882_1912016684_n_Fotor.jpg

Message 4 of 7
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Wow!  Another amazing house!  

Those houses look like, ideal houses Smiley Tongue  

I am starting to think everyone lives in an extremely nice house in great neighborhoods!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Japakar.  A lot of planning along with a depressed economy was the trick.  Nice lake behind our house.  Now to get a 125k dock............Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This was closing day for us.  Now in decorating mode.  Yes, we are very proud and happy.  Smiley Wink

311753_231702350220882_1912016684_n_Fotor.jpg

Nice lot and I like the brick!

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.