cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We NEED to get the old gang back together!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

We NEED to get the old gang back together!!!

We seriously need a time machine so that we can rewind to the GOOD ol' days and get the old gang back together! (not that it isn’t fun now, just isn’t the same!) The days when we had the following active members…

Bichonmom

LS2982 (who else did you go to when you wanted to read a big ol' CONGRATS! haha)

Tinuviel

Afbar1114 (aka Appbar for his app itch)

TannerK (yea, he spilled a lot of nonsense on the forum, but it was fun!)

Rockinray

Crashem

Tommy5746 (created interesting topics!)

llecs (He app'd for like 20 cards in one day.. and wasn't approved for one of them! Lol.. which is why he started his credit journey here!)

MarineVietVet (You could always count on your post being re-routed to another forum haha)

Duncanrr (coined the phrase we use today "Drapp'd" aka drunk and applying lol)

CS800

FrugalRican

creditnocash

Maiden_girl

Now.. all we need is 3 more things.. 1) Marty Mcfly 2) Doc Brown 3) Delorian with a flux capacitor

And maybe a stretch of road where we can get up to 88mph Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: We NEED to get the old gang back together!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

We seriously need a time machine so that we can rewind to the GOOD ol' days and get the old gang back together! (not that it isn’t fun now, just isn’t the same!) The days when we had the following active members…

Bichonmom

LS2982 (who else did you go to when you wanted to read a big ol' CONGRATS! haha)

Tinuviel

Afbar1114 (aka Appbar for his app itch)

TannerK (yea, he spilled a lot of nonsense on the forum, but it was fun!)

Rockinray

Crashem

Tommy5746 (created interesting topics!)

llecs (He app'd for like 20 cards in one day.. and wasn't approved for one of them! Lol.. which is why he started his credit journey here!)

MarineVietVet (You could always count on your post being re-routed to another forum haha)

Duncanrr (coined the phrase we use today "Drapp'd" aka drunk and applying lol)

CS800

FrugalRican

creditnocash

Maiden_girl

Now.. all we need is 3 more things.. 1) Marty Mcfly 2) Doc Brown 3) Delorian with a flux capacitor

And maybe a stretch of road where we can get up to 88mph Smiley Happy

That's funny looking at these names and it's true. We are the vets. Some of us still circle now and then but I remember the good ol days and the conversations.

Appbar knoew he would get smacked by us for apping but he would do it still and then come whine when he gets denied haha

I remember the LS apping for the Amex Zync. That was an epic thread

Tinu, bichonmom, Ray, Crashem lots of good times

I remember the Tanner K saga where he got the Black Amex

Message 2 of 6
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Good times, these are the individuals that were active in the community when I made the transition from reading to posting…
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 3 of 6
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

To somebody else, NOW will be the good old days and the current crop of most active posters will be the best.

TannerK was definitely good for the laughs but I wouldn't say he improved the place any with his crazy claims.

Message 4 of 6
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I still come around and read / post from time to time!

Yes, some great members here and lots of good times!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I see some familiar names in this thread.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.