Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather Forecast Survey

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Weather Forecast Survey

Hey guys!

I'm currently working on my Master's degree in Geoscience with a focus in Applied Meteorology. Although I'm mainly looking for: contractors, landscapers, snow & ice removers, property managers, etc. to take the survey (i only need a few more responses in those categories), anyone is welcome to take it! If your have a dear family member or friend who fits the above category, if you could forward the survey onto them, that would be awesome!

Essentially I'm trying to find if there is a difference in the understanding and forecast needs between the general public and those who's day-to-day outdoor work depends on a forecast. This will (hopefully) help meteorologists better tailor their forecasts to their appropriate audience, especially those who work in the private sector.

If you have any questions, certainly let me know; I greatly appreciate it ^_^

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gbz...zyqoE/viewform

Mods: If something like this is not allowed, certainly let me know and do what you got to do.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.