Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well I'm bored... Post Your Pet?

tag
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Well I'm bored... Post Your Pet?

@Shogun wrote:

I have a **bleep**zu named Maggie and a Beagle named Mia.  We did have a fish named Senor Fishy, but alas, he's gone to the land of the blue, blue water.  Smiley Happy

HAHAHA...I have a lab border collie mix named Dozier who is our puppy...we had a boxer pit mix (best dog EVER) who is in doggie heaven now...

Message 11 of 26
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

I have a Jindo. (no photos of mine, but here's what she looks like: http://www.compassionedrescue.org/gallery/Jindo/Jindo_03 ) Other than shedding hats and scarves worth of fur twice a year, she's a great dog.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 12 of 26
jojomomma
Regular Contributor

Double Yellow Naped Amazon Parrot Smiley Happy  Nothing beats hearing her say "Bye Bye" when I grab my keys in the morning and "hey Pretty Girl" when I walk in from work in the evening Smiley Tongue

11/2011 FICO .................TU 672 ...........EQ 654........... EX 649
03/2015 FICO; .. TU 710.... EQ 721 ....,,,,.EX 722

Cap1 6850, Discover 17,600, WM Discover 6000, Chase 2500, Citi Simplicity 2600, Citi Dbl Cash 2,600, Home Dpt 500, VS 1200
Message 13 of 26
jsucool76
Super Contributor

An amazon parrot? Is that similar to the amazon visa? XD lolololol
Message 14 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I have a Black Cocker Spaniel. Got her from the rescue 9years ago. She thinks she's the owner! Lol
Message 15 of 26
demi
Established Contributor

What do you mean "thinks" shes the owner, my dogs know they are the boss!Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

<-- Princess Fluffybutt

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 26
jsucool76
Super Contributor

D'aww

I was never a cat person until i got mine. :-P hes vicious though.
Message 18 of 26
colindidit
Established Contributor

I don't have pets but I have a 15 month old who gets into everything and tears up stuff like a dog =P
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 19 of 26
jaqhol
Established Visitor

I have six beagles. All are rescued and the last two I am caring for and helping to find a new home as their owner could no longer keep them.  Everything we purchased for our home, was only done so after careful consideration as to whether the oldest dog would like it.  So basically all our debt is her fault really.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.