cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well there goes Photobucket for signatures...

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Well there goes Photobucket for signatures...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Well there goes Photobucket for signatures...

Yeap... I used to use them,until the new terms,,don't think I'll pay that kind of money just to post some photos.....promptly closed acct.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@9CLINE wrote:
Yeap... I used to use them,until the new terms,,don't think I'll pay that kind of money just to post some photos.....promptly closed acct.

Exactly what I did and I was paying them $2.99/month for extra capacity but no longer. I think this change is going to backfire on them.  Who in their right mind is going to pay $399/year for something that you can get elsewhere for free?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Third-party image-hosting services can be...less than reliable sometimes, to say the least. Just last month there was a HUGE panic when Imagebam and Imgbox, two very popular hosting services (I frequently use Imagebam myself) announced they were shutting down at the end of the month. Fortunately, a few days prior to the witching hour, they found new server arrangements and are able to continue operations - however, a lot of thumbnails and such got broken in all the kerfluffle.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used tinypic for the last 2 years for my sig and it's been fine.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.