Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went back to iPhone after GalaxyS3

tag
firesoul453
Contributor

Re: Went back to iPhone after GalaxyS3

@S7 wrote:

Liked the Galaxy S3, but just couldn't adapt to some of the changes!!!!!!  Little things drove me crazy!! Couldn't make text pics larger, like you can on the iPhone, the S-Voice was stupid, lol, and just a few other things.  Nice phone, great screen, but I'm super glad to be back in the world of Apple! Smiley LOL

I love my GS3! I am defiently glad I got it over iphone! So much more freedom, more customizable. S-voice may be pretty dumb, but google voice is the only thing you need.Nicer screen, super easy to find a micro usb cable anywhere, jailbroken out of the box, better specs, better camera app, etc. I bought myself an extended battery for the two days a week I don't have much access to a charger and it lasts 4 days! on that thing.

Iphone 5 is nice though, I'd take one to use as an ipod touch of sorts, but I don't support apple and their continuous battle to patient every idea in existance. 

What do you mean by " text pics larger?

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Message 11 of 15
HiLine
Blogger

Haven't tried many other smartphones, but from my experience none can beat iPhone in touch sensitivity. Even if my finger doesn't land on the URL, my iPhone knows that I want to click on it.

Message 12 of 15
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Also an Apple fan here... iPhone, iPad and Mac.  Love them all.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 13 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Haven't tried many other smartphones, but from my experience none can beat iPhone in touch sensitivity. Even if my finger doesn't land on the URL, my iPhone knows that I want to click on it.

That just makes it seem like something bad. 

"I didn't want to click that, why did you do that!" 

#GN2 > iPhone

Message 14 of 15
HiLine
Blogger

@jsucool76 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

That just makes it seem like something bad. 

"I didn't want to click that, why did you do that!" 

#GN2 > iPhone

It's much, much easier to click on a non-URL space on a web page. All you need is for your phone to know when you need to click on a URL.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.