cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Was Your Life Like 30 Years Ago?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Was Your Life Like 30 Years Ago?

Thirty years ago I was starting my freshman year of high school...  Thought I was so grown up at 14. Smiley Surprised Yeah, right.
Message 21 of 24
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thirty years ago I was starting my freshman year of high school...  Thought I was so grown up at 14. Smiley Surprised Yeah, right.

Oh yes, while I was 14 somewhat more than 30 years ago I do recall lunchtime conversations in which my friends and I basically solved all the world's problems and wondered why the adults couldn't do the same.  Took me a while to realize major unsolved problems in any domain are hard or they would have been solved.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 22 of 24
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

@daisyduke wrote:

what a great question to ask....it makes one reflect for a moment!

I was ten...and i think life was pretty good, got everything I wanted,  no problems, life was pretty easy at 10. ...thinking I wanted to be a fashion designer and live in NYC...oh the hopes and dreams of a ten year old!! I did move from a small town in Western pa to Southeaster PA, a bigger city....

my best friends were three neighbor boys that lived next door....we hung out, played in their really cool tree house...they had a swimming pool and I was over at their house daily...first thing when i got up...what time to go over my friends house and swim? Summers at ten. Wonderful time of my life with great memories of my grandmother...such a nice lady.

I grew up in Southeastern PA also! Smiley Happy However, 30 years ago I was 1 and we still lived in CT. I can recall one memory from that time, and nothing else really until we moved to PA when I was 3. So 30 years ago I was climbing out of my crib...

But I spent my childhood puring over all of the family photos, and could probably tell you what they were doing on any particular day. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 24
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Hey Wonderwoman, I'd rather be climbing out of a crib ten years ago than be ten years old!! lol....i'm old now!

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.