cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are some good monthly fees I can get?

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: What are some good monthly fees I can get?

dollar shave club?

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 21 of 39
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@JediNeo wrote:

How about a membership to the jelly of the month club?

Griswold?

Thanks these are the type of services I was looking for Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 39
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anomalous wrote:

You could try out a popular box-in-the-mail subscription. I subscribe to Naturebox and Stridebox.

Thanks I will try naturebox Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 39
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

dollar shave club?

I am using harrys.com at the moment for my shaving.

Message 24 of 39
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Trunk Club or Men's Style Lab?

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 25 of 39
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

This is really interesting.  I can I have my own personal stylist.  I will check out Men style lab Smiley Happy

Half the time I dont know what I am doing when it comes to fashion. I just copy the guys that come out in my GQ magazine subscriotion lol

Message 26 of 39
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Trunk Club is now owned by Nordstorms so that helps a lot with returns and what not. I used them several times to help pick out stuff for my friends wedding. Very easy to work with and if you don't like it, send it back for free 

Message 27 of 39
Jlu
Established Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

This is really interesting.  I can I have my own personal stylist.  I will check out Men style lab Smiley Happy

Half the time I dont know what I am doing when it comes to fashion. I just copy the guys that come out in my GQ magazine subscriotion lol

White dress shirt + blue kaki's... never goes out of style Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 28 of 39
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Do you know of a white dress shirt that has some good material that prevents the under white shirt from showing?  If one exists I would be so happy.

Somethign about wearing a white dress shirt with my undershirt showing just bothers me

Message 29 of 39
Jlu
Established Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Do you know of a white dress shirt that has some good material that prevents the under white shirt from showing?  If one exists I would be so happy.

Somethign about wearing a white dress shirt with my undershirt showing just bothers me

Yeah basically any shirt not made in Asia lol

Italian designers or Burberry are my fav's. Sorry, not trying to derail your thread.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.