Did you mean: 

What are your Pet Peeves?

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: What are your Pet Peeves?

@oscar_actuary wrote:

@KingAdrock wrote:

People who sit in the left lane on the freeway and won't move over for anything.

Yes.

I actually argue with my wife on this because I'm an extreme proponent of "You stay in the right lane unless you are passing a car"  That means, no joining a long line in the left to get around the slow car a mile head.  Stay over on the right, until you get to that car.  If only everyone would do this.

I have a pet peeve for overly picky grammar and spelling police. 

In WA state you get a ticket for traveling in the left lane for too long. 

Message 41 of 43
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@oscar_actuary wrote:

@KingAdrock wrote:

People who sit in the left lane on the freeway and won't move over for anything.

Yes.

I actually argue with my wife on this because I'm an extreme proponent of "You stay in the right lane unless you are passing a car"  That means, no joining a long line in the left to get around the slow car a mile head.  Stay over on the right, until you get to that car.  If only everyone would do this.

There are a couple states like that, and I have to say driving through them is heaven.

Message 42 of 43
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@KingAdrock wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@oscar_actuary wrote:

@KingAdrock wrote:

Yes.

There are a couple states like that, and I have to say driving through them is heaven.

I found out the hard way lol.  Got a ticket for it.

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.